Nurasa will serve as an Industry Partner in the Amplifier mentorship programme – a new initiative launched by Temasek Trust ecosystem entities, Centre for Impact Investing and Practices (CIIP), Philanthropy Asia Alliance and supported by Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth – to enable and scale promising impact innovators!
The Amplifier programme aims to address Asia’s sustainable development challenges – including food security and sustainable food systems – by unlocking the potential of promising impact start-ups through catalytic capital and capacity-building support.
As a proud Industry Partner, Nurasa will offer mentorship and guidance to help scale innovative solutions and supercharge their growth. We are excited to collaborate with fellow industry mentors, programme delivery partners, and advisory partners to support emerging mentee impact innovators!
We are supporting the open call for early-stage impact start-ups looking to solve today’s complex sustainable development challenges! Are you looking for mentorship, resources, and connections to scale your impact solution across Asia?
Apply now! Applications are welcome for the 2024 Amplifier programme
Application Period: 31 October 2023 – 7 January 2024
Programme Format: Hybrid (virtual and in-person in Singapore 🇸🇬)
Why should you apply?
As part of this flagship 12-month programme, you will receive direct mentorship and strategic support to:
- Think deeply about your mission and identify your theory of change as an impact-focused company
- Receive #CatalyticCapital to scale your business and achieve your impact objectives
- Connect and learn from industry experts to improve business processes and identify opportunities to grow your company
Launched by Temasek Trust ecosystem entities Centre for Impact Investing and Practices (CIIP) and Philanthropy Asia Alliance, and with support from Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth, the Amplifier is brought to life by the following:
- Programme Delivery Partners ABC Impact, Deloitte Singapore, Temasek Life Sciences Accelerator, and UOB
- Advisory Partners including business and finance advisory firms such as Accenture, Deloitte Singapore, and PwC Singapore and legal advisors such as Allen & Overy, Dechert LLP, Rajah & Tann Asia, and WongPartnership LLP
- Industry Partners such as 500 Global, Antler, EDP Renewables APAC, Heritas Capital, SATS Ltd., Schneider Electric, SOSV, UOB Venture Management, alongside Nurasa!
- Launch Partner Enterprise Singapore
To submit your application for The Amplifier 2024, click here: